Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Athletics reflection

Description: This Wednesday we did athletics it was really fun I almost came third in shot put here are some questions about athletics
  • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why? Shot put because I almost came in a place which would be really cool

  • What are you really proud of? Why? I'm really proud of high jump because I thought that I would do really bad because last time I was pretty bad

  • What was the most challenging part? Why? The hurdles were pretty challenging because lots of people fell over and hurt them self and I did not want to fall

  • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this? I think I need to focus a lot on discus because I bent my arm 
  • Here is a photo of athletics

No comments:

Post a Comment